Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Man Painted A Portrait Of Kim Kardashian’s Butt With His Penis


     It’s pretty clear by now that Kim Kardashian has a profound impact on men, but an artist from Denmark has just taken things to a whole new level.Uwe Max Jensen, a 44-year-old Danish performance artist, actually painted a portrait of Kim’snow-infamous Paper magazine spread with his penis. As in, he used his penis as a brush.“I have my penis in one hand and the canvas in the other,” he told the Daily Dot. “I have a very skilled penis, art-wise.”Indeed.The artist says he was inspired by Andy Warhol’s Marilyn Monroe prints, labelling Kim K “a sort of Marilyn Monroe of this decade.”The painting measures 30 by 40 centimetre and uses acrylic paint as the medium of choice. 
                                               
     Jensen said it took about 8-10 hours to complete the piece, using his natural gift to produce the delicate details.“If one is ill-equipped, it is difficult to reproduce the small details,” he told the Copenhagen Post. “But if one is well-endowed, it is easier to produce a better painting.”Mmmmm  good to know. Despite the difficult trek from paint to paper, the artist is completely satisfied with his instrument.“My penis is an organ. I need it to reproduce, and for sex and joy,” Jensen said. “But I can also use it in my art, and that’s joyful for me on more levels.”What do you think of Jensen’s painting? Via.mtv

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...