Saturday, December 13, 2014

Iggy Azalea denies claims she was born a male named Cody





    Iggy Azalea certainly arrived in style at the 2014 Billboard Women In Music Luncheon in New York on Friday - but not before she had had to address some controversial rumours.
Taking to Twitter on Thursday, the 24-year-old responded to claims she was born a man, clarifying that is certainly not the case. 


     'Am I still gonna get my billboard women in music award tomorrow, now that I supposedly have a penis or nah?' the Australian singer wrote on her social media account. 
Iggy's Twitter rant comes after an article published by Huzlers claims the singer was originally born as a male named Cody before undergoing 'corrective surgery to get rid of her male genitalia'.


    Putting the rumours to rest, Iggy also wrote: 'Wait, so I'm just now reading that I was born a man and my name is Cody? *Cackling* why Cody tho? Lol (sic)'. 


     Seeing the lighter side of the situation, she continued: 'I just don't see myself as a Cody'.'I'm more of a Liam, if had a penis. Liam Azalea (sic).'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...