Saturday, December 13, 2014

'I'm tired of being mistreated': Karrueche Tran 'disrespected' after Chris Brown posts snap of Kendall Jenner sitting on his lap



     Last week Karrueche Tran said she refused 'to be repeatedly mistreated' after her on-off beau Chris Brown accused her of having an affair with rapper Drake.And now TMZ claims it wasn't just the allegation of cheating but a history of 'disrespectful' behavior that Tran, 26, was referring to.A source told the site that the model was upset after Brown, 25, posted snaps of himself with other women, most notably Kendall Jenner. The couple are believed to have split last week following the singer's online accusations of infidelity, prompting Karrueche to write on Twitter that she had had enough.Now an insider has revealed to the gossip website that a series of events led to her frustrated tweet.
     The Fine China singer openly liked other women's Instagram pictures, including Justin Bieber's ex Yovanna Ventura, which reportedly upset Karrueche. But the real blow came when he posted a snap to Instagram of Kendall and Kylie Jenner sitting on his lap.The source claims she was also upset when Brown insisted on liking his ex Rihanna's bikini snaps and wearing a necklace she gave him.    Meanwhile, Brown apologized on late Sunday night after accusing his on-off girlfriend of cheating. Chris wrote, summing up his feelings in a grovelling apology on his Instagram account: 'I just want baby girl to know I apologise.' 
     Before his apology, Chris had ranted on a different Instagram post about Karrueche, 'I was locked up for damn near 4 months and only got 1 visit from you while u was hosting parties and taking secret trips to Toronto, going on dates with Drake!Karrueche then retaliated with: 'I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated by someone that claims to love me. That's not love. And if that's what you define as love then I don't want it.' But it seems Chris has not tried to put a stop to all the arguing in public.'Being young and dumb is one of my strong suits and emotional at best,' Chris said on Sunday evening.'I love hard and react impulsively when I'm hurt at times. I don't think social media is a place to air out or has out personal problems. So I am APOLOGISING! I live in a glass house and the same s*** that makes me great also is my curse. Everyone knows I love that girl.'Via.daily mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...