Monday, February 2, 2015

Kim Kardashian gets slammed on Twitter for her new Super Bowl T-Mobile ad where she shows off her body while taking selfies


 It was one of the most anticipated Super Bowl ads of 2015. But the reaction was far from winning.On Sunday afternoon Kim Kardashian flashed sexy, moody looks as she took selfie after selfie for her T-Mobile advert.

  The reaction on Twitter was swift and harsh.
'I just lost seconds of my life from that ad,' tweeter Rachel Federoff bemoaned.Destin Pfaff wrote the hashtag 'stopkim.' Anthony DiMoro said it was a 'fail' and Penguins 28-14-8 tweeter added 'T-Mobile losing now.'
Brett Anderson added, 'I feel like T Mobile doesn't have $4 million to waste like that'
Bob Pompeani said, 'Wonder if Bruce Jenner gets a commercial these days...' 
In the ad the 34-year-old E! star pokes fun at her career as a reality star. 


  On Sunday Kim sent out an Instagram celebrating her ad. 'I have something special for you guys.'The image was of her in a nude dress.In another post she wrote, 'Who just saw my TMobile commercial!!!! So exciting!!!'
In the ad she did her best to act sultry. 
'Hi. I'm Kim. Each month millions of gigs of unused data are taken back by wireless companies. Tragic,' she dead panned at the start of the 30-second T-Mobile clip. 'Data you paid for that could be used to see my makeup, my backhand, my outfits, my vacation and my outfits,' she continued in her serious tone.


  The commercial showed The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star taking selfies in a white midriff-baring tennis outfit, in a vanity mirror wearing nude lingerie, in a tight white gown and also in a black skiing outfit with fur-lined jacket. She was then shown standing in a chic all-black outfit with the tagline 'It's Your Data. Keep It.' in a museum-like setting with oversized images of her social media postings on a wall.


   Kim earlier teased on Twitter that her new commercial for T-Mobile would be shown on the Conan show.Talk show host Conan O'Brien before her appearance complained that he rarely gets to see Super Bowl adverts.His sidekick Andy Richter suggested getting celebrities to send their ads to him in advance. 'Who is going to show me ads ahead of time? That's not going to happen,' Conan said.'Kim, come on out,' Andy yelled.The mother of one then stepped out from behind tall curtains wearing a dark brown long-sleeved leather blouse with a plunging neckline and a curve-hugging tan maxi skirt.


   'Of course, I'll show you my commercial,' Kim cooed.'Here is the world premiere of my Super Bowl commercial,' she said.The 30-second spot opened with Kim wearing a black jacket over black bandeau top and described her as 'Kim Kardashian West, famous person'.


Via.daily mail


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...