Sunday, December 28, 2014

Khloe Kardashian declares she ''doesn't crave sex'' as she strips off for sultry Cosmopolitan shoot


     Gorgeous reality star Khloe Kardashian may have been split from her husband Lamar Odom for over a year now.

     But the brunette stunner claims she doesn't crave sex.Speaking to Cosmopolitan, Khloe said: “I don’t crave sex. I talked about it more openly when I was married because it’s more comfortable. "I crave companionship – I just want to cuddle. I got married at 25 – I was young, but I loved it."I do like it when you save certain things for your marriage. I don’t think you should treat every guy you’re dating like your husband. It doesn’t make it special.”


     Khloe, who has stripped off for a sultry shoot with the mag, also opened up about her split, and admits she thought she would be married with children by now.“I was 30 in June and by the time I hit that age I thought I would have kids and still be married. But because that’s not the way it went, you can’t sit in a ball and cry."I had a husband, so I think there’s an adjustment period, which I don’t want to rush. Dating is so weird. But I’m happy – I moved into my new house, which is the first time I’ve owned a home on my own. It’s a big step and my brother lives with me – I’m so happy about that.”  Via.mirror uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...