Monday, April 27, 2015

Mmmmm: Kim says North West is already taking selfies


  Hehe this North West self.Not only does she select her own clothes, love makeup at 22 months old, she is now taking selfies..Technically..Kim told People magazine
  "She has a computer of mine with all of these movies and music on it, and I was just using it, and I noticed the Photo Booth, there were all these selfies of her, that she doesn’t realise she’s taking, but she presses it, and it’s so funny. So we do take lots of pictures together. "She’s getting so big. She says everything. She loves ballet, tap, she takes piano lessons. "She’s very, very active, and she’s growing so big and so fast."

  "I hope that I have the same relationship with her that I do with my mom and that she is my best friend and that she is just a strong, powerful woman and is very confident. My grandmothers and my mom all ... just displayed a really strong work ethic, a strong family sense, and really instilled that within me and my sisters at a young age."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...