Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Kevin Hart Goes Shirtless & WIGS Out On 'The Hollywood Reporter' Cover


     Funnyman Kevin Hart loves to keep the laughs. And for his newest magazine cover, he brings a few funnies.Shot by award winning photographer Martin Schoeller, The Wedding Ringer star graces the cover of The Hollywood Reporter’s newest issue. And he’s donning a huge white wig, while proudly putting his pectorals on display, which he has been working hard on in the gym. He often shares his high intensity gym sessions on social media.

     In the cover story, Kevin revealed how Screen Gems president Clint Culpepper apologized for his "money whore" comment about the comedian that leaked after the entertainment company was hacked. He also weighed in on the Bill Cosby sex scandal, that DUI charge he copped in 2013 and more.

Below are the hightlights:

On the exchange between him and Sony's Screen Gems president Clint Culpepper:
"I've talked to him," he says of Culpepper (who did not respond to a request for comment). "Clint called right after. It's not like I wanted to challenge him — that's just how he talks. He did [apologize], but there was no need. When you negotiate, you say whatever you say." He adds: "Nothing affected me. It's very hard to put me in a negative position, man. I'm happy. And I'll continue to be happy."

On the Bill Cosby sex allegations: 
“Right now, it's a lot of speculation," he says. "All I can do is just say my prayers, and my wishes go out to all of the women who are potentially involved. His personal life has nothing to do with me. I can't control it. I will never try. It doesn't stop me from being an admirer of his work. His work and his personal life are two separate things."


On his 2013 DUI arrest:
"They told me to get out of the car," he says. "I took the little sobriety test. They said that I failed. Locked me up, put me in cuffs. That was pretty stupid [of me]. Like, no matter how drunk I was getting, if I'd known that's what I'm doing, why am I driving?" Hart went to jail. "I stayed in for like two hours and went home. My fiancée came to get me. I had no record, so they let me out." He pleaded no contest and is on probation.

On the TV shows he watches:
He hardly watches TV, though Keeping Up With the Kardashians is playing in the background at his house. "That's for Eniko," he says. The two are planning a "destination wedding" in 2016.


On his aspirations:
"I want to be a mogul, like Oprah or Jay Z or Tyler Perry," he says.
On his comedy tours:
"I invest in myself," he says. "I spent $750,000 on [the 2011] Laugh at My Pain [tour], and it did $15 million. I spent $2.5 million on Let Me Explain, and it did $32 million. I'm about to spend maybe $4 million on this next one [What Next?], and the goal is to get to $100 million."

Check out his full interview here.

Via.theybf

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...