Thursday, December 25, 2014

Gabrielle Union Reveals She’s Having A Hard Time Conceiving A Baby In Uptown Magazine

                                 Gabrielle Union x UPTOWN Magazine (2) photo gab4.jpg


     Gabrielle Union opens up about one day becoming a mother. But unfortunately, the YBF chick is having a hard time conceiving. Find out what she said about one day having a baby and living well below her means in UPTOWN’s latest issue. Also, peep the thank-you note Lupita Nygong’o penned for her fans inside….

    You’ve seen the uber fierce magazine cover. Now get up close and personal with Gabrielle Union in her new cover story for UPTOWN magazine.For the December/January 2015 issue, the 42-year-old YBF chick (above in a sexy black one-shouldered Gucci dress) opens up about the challenges she has faced while trying to conceive her own child with her Miami Heat baller husbandDwyane Wade.The Top Five star reveals she often catches baby fever and would love to one day become a mother, but unfortunately, her body hasn't quite caught up with her mind and heart. She dished,“I think my brain and my heart are screaming baby fever. My ovaries, however, they’re coughing up dust. Yes, it’s in my heart and in my mind, and we’ll see if my body catches up with that.”The “Being Mary Jane” star became step-mom to Dwayne’s two sons Zion & Zaire (and his son Xavier, the child he had while they were on a break) after marrying D.Wade this summer, but she has yet to fulfill her dream of having a child of her own. She spilled,
     “I have really awesome stepkids, so I feel equally as fulfilled. I’ve lasted 42 years without having a human being come from one of my orifices and I feel okay and fulfilled and happy. If it does happen, it’s a miracle—a medical miracle at least. I mean, we’d love to. We’ll see what my ovaries say. Cause right now they’re taking Geritol.”The Sensationail spokeswoman also talked about living well below her means to ensure she’s financially stable in case anything drastic happens. The actress reveals she would still be able to afford the lifestyle she lives today even if her career ended tomorrow. She said,“I live so far below my means that if the career was taken away, I could get a job based on my level of education and my job skills, and I could still afford what I have. I plan ahead for the destruction, my financial ruin. I might borrow some hot shit, but you’re gonna come to my house and be like, ‘What happened to that dope bag that cost as much as a home?’ I borrow that. I give it right back.”
Ok Gabby!
You can read her full interview here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...