Friday, April 17, 2015

Korede Bello shares inspiring story behind his hit song “God Win”


  New on the block music act recently got backlash from many for performing his hit song “God win” at Harvesters International Christian Centre. The fast rising singer who spoke to The Net insists that he would not stop performing his song in churches.

  He described “God win” as people’s song divinely inspired to him by God.He said, “If you are the pastor of a church and you invite me to perform the song, yes I will perform the song again. It’s God’s song and whatever is happening now is predetermined. People are talking about God that’s all that matters” said the singer.He further said that, “From the inception of Godwin, I knew that it wasn't my song, I knew that anything that’s for God has the potential of growing bigger than you imagine. It’s not quite a gospel song, it’s an inspirational song, what I mean by it’s for God is the fact that it’s dedicated to God. I don’t see it as my song, I see it as people’s song and I see it as a song for God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...