Monday, January 12, 2015

Wife of 2ft 8in man fires back at bullies who say he can't satisfy her in bed


    To some women dating a shorter man isn't an option but Mindie Kniss, whose husband Sean Stephenson is 2ft 8in tall, couldn't care less.
     The couple, who are both motivational speakers, met through a mutual friend in 2009 and married in 2012 after Mindie moved to Chicago to be closer to Sean.'It’s a joy to be married to this woman – not a day goes by when I don’t tell her I love her like 8,000 times,' says Sean. Despite their happiness the couple have been targeted by internet trolls who suggested that Sean could never satisfy Mindie sexually and that she is with him only for his money.36-year-old Mindie, who is 4ft 11in, said: 'I had to set the record straight. Just because he's disabled doesn’t mean we don’t have an awesome sex life. 'It wasn’t love at first sight but Sean is one of the most sexual people I have ever met – it’s appalling to suggest that my husband cannot satisfy me sexually and it’s none of their business.''I’m the most sexual person I know,' confirms her husband. 'Sex is probably the biggest part of my life.' Sean was born with Osteogenesis Imperfecta, or, as it is more commonly known, Brittle Bone Disorder.Aged 35, he is just 33.6in tall and has shorter than average legs due to his condition, which affects bone growth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...