Monday, January 12, 2015

Five wounded after gun shots ring out during Chris Brown performance


   Chris Brown recently appeared on a track titled “Don’t Kill The Fun” by Sevyn Streeter, but apparently a few knuckleheads didn’t get the song’s message last night as they shot up a party he was performing at in San Jose.

After the pre-VMA shooting last August, it was deja vu all over again, as the singer once again found himself in the crossfire at LA Fiesta Nightclub where he was booked for radio station KMEL’s “Capricorn Bash.”The 25-year-old was performing “Loyal” for a packed house when bullets started flying at around 1:20am.Clips from the chaos posted by patrons on social media show Chris on stage and acknowledging the fight by saying, “They getting it in over there” before the shots rang out, causing him and his bodyguard to quickly seek shelter.

According to eyewitnesses, the shots were fired both inside and outside the club.  One fan posted on IG:Blood everywhere. Hiding in freezer! I DEMAND A REFUND! THAT WAS BY FAR THE MOST TRAUMATIZING THING IVE EVER BEEN TO! Someone next to me got shot! And they kicked us outside then another shooting happens. Are you kidding me!!!! #ChrisBrown #Sanjose #lafiesta#shocked #TeamBreezy #GladHesOkay

Another added:
Did this really just happen?!? OMG someone next to me got shot omg I am in absolutely shock and shaking. I can’t believe this happened! Hope to god @chrisbrownofficial and @karrueche are okay!!!! Wtf
And another:
I was just at the club to see Chris Brown when all the sudden someone started shooting. I’ve never seen my life flash before my eyes so quickly before. I will never understand why someone would just randomly start shooting and want to ruin people nights let along risk people’s lives. I hope the people that got shot survive and are okay. the only thing going through my mind was I need to get out of here I have a daughter at home. if you watch the video I recorded you can hear it all. I just want to tell all my loved ones that I love them. never take life for granted. @chrisbrownofficialCops arrived on scene to find four people with non-life threatening gunshot wounds, with a fifth victim later walking into a local hospital a short time later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...