Thursday, December 11, 2014

Winner of Miss Bumbum 2014 goes under the knife to restore her virginity



     A Brazilian model who shot to fame after winning Miss Bumbum 2014 has had surgery to return her to being a virgin so she can once again enjoy her first time with 'someone special'.Earlier this year, Indianara Carvalho, 22, triumphed in Brazil's annual bottom beauty contest, which sees 27 women - one from each state - complete to prove their backside is best.

     Miss Carvalho's new look, which she hopes will garner the controversial Bumbum title 'some respect', will be revealed in racy new pictures set to be released on Christmas Day. The model, who says she wants to use her newly virginal status to find love, had 'vaginal rejuvenation surgery' which includes a hymenoplasty. The procedure, which is not available in the UK, can be done by using surgical gel to create a new hymen that lasts a few days before dissolving or more permanently by using a flap of skin cut from the vaginal wall.

    Women undergoing the latter treatment must abstain from sex for at least three months after undergoing the procedure.Speaking about her surgical plans, Miss Carvalho said: 'I wanted to undergo surgery to reconstruct my virginity before I have new photographs done. 'I wouldn't feel good about appearing naked if I wasn't exactly as I came into the world if you know what I mean. 'I think I also want to give a bit of respect and new concept to the Miss Bum Bum title by being a virgin.'Although the model recently flew to the beach resort of Punta Cana to take part in a risque bikini shoot, her new post-surgery photos will be kept under wraps until Christmas.Via.daily mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...