Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Porsha Williams explains speeding on a suspended license arrest

  
     The reality star and radio/web personality issued a statement this morning claiming that her license is actually not suspended and she wouldn’t normally speed BUT she was on her way to see her sick grandfather in the hospital.

In a statement released by Dish Nation Porsha explains:


 I was headed to visit my grandfather who is very ill with cancer in the hospital, and I was pulled over.I was wrong for speeding absolutely and apologize for putting anyone at risk. I tried to explain the situation to the officer and show him that all my paperwork was in order, but he refused.Handcuffs are not comfortable or a good look for anyone. I was released, I have my license, my car and my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...