Richestlifestyle.com this week released its 2014 Most Beautiful African WAGs (WAGs refer to wives and girlfriends of sportmens) and Adaeze Yobo, Drogba and Eto'o's wives made the list.
See the full list below.
1) Menaye Donkor- The top of the list is Canadian-born Ghanaian model, entrepreneur and philanthropist won the Miss Universe Ghana in 2004. In 2007, she started dating Ghanaian footballer Sulley Muntari who plays for A.C. Milan. They were married on Christmas Day 2010. Most of Donkor’s business interests is real estate. Also the most impressive WAG on the list who is definitely a self-made. Earning her degree in marketing from York University, Toronto, Canada, she currently holds Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Business Science(BBusSci), Master of Business Administration (MBA), and Master of Marketing Research (MMR).
2) Najah Wakil-This Puerto Rican-Somalian model is reportedly (unconfirm) married to former Chelsea striker Salomon Kalou who now plays for Bundesliga club Hertha BSC.
3) Olivia Song-This youn -g African beauty is married to her childhood sweetheart Barcelona defensive midfielder, Alex Song. The couple have two sons. Like most WAGs she is always in the stadium watching her husband play.
4) Adaeze Yobo- A former pageant winner, Adaeze is married to Nigerian footballer Joseph Yobo who plays for Turkish club Fenerbahçe (loan: Norwich FC). The Nigerian couple tied the knot in 2011 and welcome a baby boy, Joey Yobo in April 2010. The super-hot WAG was ranked 92th on Bleacher Report’s 101 Sexiest Soccer Wives and Girlfriends in 2011.
5) Georgette Eto’o- After a nine-year relationship and two children, this Ivorian beauty and Cameroonian footballer, Samuel Eto’o officially engaged with a reported £500,000 diamond ring. Her husband is the most decorated African footballer and the richest football player in Africa.
6) Chimene Akassou- This true African beauty is the wife of Kolo Toure, after nine years and two children together, the couple officially got married in June 2012.
7) Diakité Lalla- The media-shy Mrs. Drogba is from Mali, she met her husband Chelsea striker Didier Drogba in Paris, France. In 2011, after 12 years together Lalla tied the knot with the father of her three children at the Marie de Monaco in Monaco. The private ceremony included American singer Akon, J Martins, Michael Essien, Salomon Kalou, Russian billionaire and Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich