Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Nollywood To Politics- Kenneth Okonkwo To Contest For A Seat At Enugu National Assembly



Our dear Nollywood sensation Kenneth Okonkwo will be running for a political post come 2015 under the PDP platform .Kenneth believes this is the right time for him to contest and win a seat at the National Assembly under PDP because he has paid his bills and it’s time for a candidate to be chosen from his constituency. Above all he is a child of God and has the backing of his people.

On how he intends to raise funds for his campaign he said;

“I have a God that will supply all my needs according to His riches by Christ Jesus. I have my people that are sending me, who are supporting me both morally and financially. I have great friends and fans supporting me.

“Nollywood is also behind me. Some senior members of the bar are supporting me because of their belief that I will contribute to the development of law if I become a lawmaker. I have some party big wigs who are supporting me because they believe that my membership of PDP will add value to the party. So, by the grace of God, I have a large war chest. His words


Wishing  him good luck 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...