Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Drama Queen Jhonni Blaze- Apologizes To Drake After Prompting Police Investigation.

I would never talk about nobody and I don't have nothing bad to say about Drake," she told the Madd Hatta Morning Show. "I never called the police on Aubrey [Drake's given name]," she said. "I actually called the police because my friend came home and she said that some guys said that they were looking for me. So, I documented that for my protection and for some odd reason people were calling me looney." 


She then offered an apology for the supposed miscommunication.
"I did what was right as a woman and just filed a police report for my safety, in case something happened to me," Blaze said. "I apologize to the whole staff and whoever works with Drake. I apologize from my heart." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...