Saturday, October 11, 2014

Kim & Kanye's Pastor- Believes in their marriage


Kim and Kanye's pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr made headlines with his good looks after officiating their wedding in Italy. He has now scored a reality show based on his sudden popularity .The 30 year old opened up to People Magazine on how they met and how Kim and Kanye believe in Jesus

"One night, I got a text from a friend of Kanye's that he was going to bring Kanye to church,"We hung out and chatted. He flew back into town the following week and came to church. The week after that, he and Kim flew in from New York just to come to church."

"It began a relationship; we started emailing and calling each other. We collaborated on a few things: art, fashion, music, Jesus. He invited me to write a few things for his tour, and I've been able to counsel him on a few things.

On the wedding, he said  
"They wanted a Christian wedding, and wanted me to talk about Jesus. It wasn’t a message of hate and judgment; it was a message of hope and love. Kim and Kanye have both told me that they’re followers of Jesus; we’re on the journey together as friends. I believe in them, and I believe in their marriage.I never expected that anyone would care who performed the ceremony,. "Celebrities get married all the time and no one knows who their pastor is. I didn't tell anyone I was doing the wedding; I just went to Italy and did it. And then everything started moving really fast." The wedding and now the reality show has given me a platform to give my message of redemption, which is for all people, "That's why I'm here."







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...