Friday, January 16, 2015

Chidinma thanks friends and fans for support over father’s death


   Chidinma Ekile is gradually getting out of the shock that she lost her father. The young lady who has been off the scene ever since her dad’s demise, this morning thanked fans and friends who stood by her while she mourned.She wrote

How Am I supposed to fly with one wing but I lift my eyes to the heavens and I see that my help comes from the Lord ALONE. He will never suffer my foot to be moved. He will never sleep on me and He shall preserve me. I am very humbled by the great love I've been shown during this time of pain and grief and grateful for your presence, your support, your calls and messages. I love you all and may God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...