Thursday, December 18, 2014

Video: Nicki Minaj Breaks Down While Chatting Safaree Breakup “I Don’t Even Know How To Function Without This Person


 Love is dawn hard.
Juggling SUCCESS, a career and being in the LIMELIGHT makes it even harder.  Nicki Minaj had managed thus far to keep her LOVE LIFE out of the tabloids and pretty LOW KEY--that is until her recent SPLIT from long-time beau Safaree Samuels.
    In her recent interview with Angie Martinez, Onika opens up and gets EMOTIONAL when discussing her 12 year relationship.“My relationship was based off of love,” she said. “And there still is nothing but love there. This is not some person I picked up off the street. This is somebody I grew up with. Like I don’t even know how I’m gonna function without that person in my life. I’ve never lived my life as a famous person without him.”At one point during the SIT-DOWN, Nicki breaks down in TEARS:“I don’t think people realize it’s not just a relationship or breakup. That was a humongous part of my life,” she told Angie. “It is something that I am dealing with publicly and it’s not easy. I’m also not gonna joke about it or try to disrespect him and try to act like he didn’t mean the world to me and still doesn’t mean the world to me. I’m just figuring it out.”



                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...