Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Adorable Photos as two Lions dance together


     These two lions appear to have turned the savannah into the Blackpool Tower Ballroom, as they waltz cheek to cheek.The pair was caught as they rose on their hind legs, pressing their paws together at just the right moment. The lion-dancing predators were seen practicing their footwork in the Samburu National Park in Kenya. He said: 'I captured the shot as the lions charged and jumped at each other.'I didn't know I'd caught the dance until we got back to camp - I was thrilled to have captured them dancing.'Lions are such beautiful animals - I want people to be able to see the lions in the wild where they should be able to roam free.

Photo credit daily mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...