Friday, November 21, 2014

Iggy Azalea fires back at Eminem over rape rap

                                                                   
       
             Iggy Azalea has blasted Eminem for rapping about raping her in the lyrics of a new track, revealing her 14-year-old brother is a huge fan of the Lose Yourself hitmaker. 
             In a leaked snippet from Eminem's new song Vegas, the rapper appears to threaten to rape the Australian star, rhyming, "Put that s**t away Iggy/You don't wanna blow that rape whistle on me/Scream!/I love it/'Fore I get lost with the gettin' off." The Fancy star is far from impressed by the name check, and she has taken to Twitter.com to fire back at Eminem, stating, "im bored of the old men threatening young women as entertainment trend and much more interested in the young women getting $ trend. zzzz (sic)." She added, "its especially akward (sic) because my 14 year old brother is the biggest eminem fan and now the artist he admired says he wants to rape me. nice!" 
          Iggy's feud with Eminem comes just weeks after she and Snoop Dogg fell out when he poked fun at her looks in an online video, during which he made up his face so he looked white. The war of words escalated to him threatening Azalea, by posting, "Say b**ch, you're f**king with the wrong n**ga and your n**ga better check you before I do, you funky b**ch." That spat ended when Iggy's mentor T.I. played peace maker and urged Snoop to apologise.
Via.WENN.COM

3 comments:

  1. I trust Iggy to fire back. Jane why are you MIA today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was Eminem thinking when he wrote that song? I kinda lost so respect for him.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...